Discussion Tata Neu App Updates

Tata pay

T8SMbHR.jpg
So this is going to be inside TATA NEU just Amazon has Pay.

Big competition against TATA NEU is Nedmeds in online medicine and blinkit in online groceries. Very rarely I've seen low price of electronics on Tata Cliq.

Big competition against TATA NEU is Nedmeds in online medicine and blinkit in online groceries. Very rarely I've seen low price of electronics on Tata Cliq.

The biggest competition is Reliance bro. Netmeds belongs to Reliance and if they somehow managed to get Future Retail stores we can expect a similar style of the app.

It's going to be Tata vs Reliance vs Amazon.

The biggest competition is Reliance bro. Netmeds belongs to Reliance and if they somehow managed to get Future Retail stores we can expect a similar style of the app.

It's going to be Tata vs Reliance vs Amazon.
I know bro Netmeds belong to RIL. But, still JioMart is nowhere close to blinkit in comparison of prices, delivery, service and quality. Despite Reliance Retail store are in every corner.

Tata Neu app even allows to connect with existing Tata Play subscriber id and manage the connection from there without needing to depend on the Tata Play app. But it doesn't have the live tv and on demand video features.
5kxGSJI.jpg

Till now I'm unable to signup using my mobile number asking referal code to signup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock