Tapatalk News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 161
  • Views: Views 23,711
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Tapatalk Plugin Updated to new version

I am unable to reply to few threads using tapatalk.

Below is the error screen.

RE: Tapatalk Plugin Updated to new version

I have started browsing from tapatalk today only, so don't know about these bugs but we are on same platform, i.e android(it is not android bug but mybb bug). I think this bug is present in latest tapatalk release of mybb, tapatalk team already aware about this issue, many users reported. They are going to release fixed version soon, if you want we can downgrade, but thanks option will not be available on app after that and i don't have a old copy of the plugin.

No Issue, Let's wait for couple of days, else I will provide you the downgrade version . And You may apply it.

I have reuploaded the latest version package, as per tapatalk team they have replaced some files, so may be issue fixed now. I have reported this issues again. So they are working hard on it.

The problem is resolved by tapatalk now. I am not a tapatalk user, so tapatalk users please confirm.

dreamdth

Re: Tapatalk Plugin Updated to new version

I dont find any difference or difficulty in using tapatalk.

Works fine now....Yes, surprisingly, I am not getting Login problems now !

[Pics] New Colors Themes Added on Tapatalk

Today Tapatalk updated to new version, new color Themes added, now Tapatalk availble in 13 colors, some pics of new Themes,

ukTCv.jpg

FSFPl.jpg

k28gc.jpg

QAqqr.jpg

cTMVE.jpg

kCiaY.jpg

7AUSv.jpg

sBTnL.jpg

xZj3E.jpg

evpHk.jpg

WocQF.jpg

7wnBb.jpg

tkN0i.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock