TamilNadu Chief Minister - Jayalalitha Still In Critical Condition - Apollo Tweeted

• Thread starter sam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 93
  • Views: Views 8,138
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: TamilNadu C.M JayaLalitha got Heart-Attack & shifted to ICU again — Apollo Doctors

thisisjagan said:
Where's the chaos? I don't understand. When the TV channel shows supporters of AIADMK rushed to Apollo, it doesn't mean everyone. We are praying to God ourselves. We are not creating chaos. People like you write and speak these words and create them. I am on my way back home. I don't see any problems.

I don't understand why you post in this thread and say it doesn't refer Jaya.

Everyone here is saying that TN is like in emergency situation . Even USA advised their people to avoid TN trip coZ there could be riots .

This clears all

And I was talking about demised andhra cm whose helicopter got crashed and suddenly people started to commit suicide . Nearly 100 committed suicide as per my reading . I am kind of feeling same situation right now in TN

RE: TamilNadu C.M JayaLalitha got Heart-Attack & shifted to ICU again — Apollo Doctors

santosh said:
Everyone here is saying that TN is like in emergency situation . Even USA advised their people to avoid TN trip coZ there could be riots .

This clears all

And I was talking about demised andhra cm whose helicopter got crashed and suddenly people started to commit suicide . Nearly 100 committed suicide as per my reading . I am kind of feeling same situation right now in TN
There's no emergency situation here. Many companies have asked employees to leave assuming emergency situation may come. There are people who make politics in everything. They may create riots and all those for political benefits.

santosh said:

This clears all

South will be like this only bro.. Better you avoid visiting south at this kind of situation. Don't discuss further about this.

thisisjagan said:
There's no emergency situation here. Many companies have asked employees to leave assuming emergency situation may come. There are people who make politics in everything. They may create riots and all those for political benefits.

For further clarification , check times of india website top headline . You will see what ROI newspapers are reporting

Guys, stick to the topic and pray for her (if you can)

A.P Chief Minister Chandra Babu Naidu Coming To Chennai Around 05:00PM

santosh said:
For further clarification , check times of india website top headline . You will see what ROI newspapers are reporting

:skd TOI Is Not A ROI News Paper:no:no

Chezhiyan said:
:skd TOI Is Not A ROI News Paper:no:no

Bro, please don't extend such discussion..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock