TamilNadu Chief Minister - Jayalalitha Still In Critical Condition - Apollo Tweeted

• Thread starter sam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 93
  • Views: Views 8,145
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: TamilNadu C.M JayaLalitha got Heart-Attack & shifted to ICU again — Apollo Doctors

O.Panneerselvam To Be A Successor Of J.Jayalalitha..All M.L.A's Signed A Declaration

RE: TamilNadu C.M JayaLalitha got Heart-Attack & shifted to ICU again — Apollo Doctors

Update 1: Despite Our Best Efforts,Our Beloved CM Remains In A Grave Situation~Apollo Tweeted:(

Update 2: Governor Of TN Is Going To Visit Hospital To See The Real Situation

Our prayers will save her..

I wonder what's wrong with south people :huh
Whenever a politician or actor/ actress dies , why they make such chaos like earthquake emergency??
Why can't they instead pray to God calmly ??

In ROI , nobody care if someone is dead or alive

PS : not taking about jayalalita . Just had thoughts

Even Though Iam Trying To Control My Tears,But I Can't

Doctor Richard Beale Told The Following: :(

Her Health Situation Is Extremely Grave..Everything Possible Is Being Done

santosh said:
Whenever a politician or actor/ actress dies , why they make such chaos like earthquake emergency??

Where's the chaos? I don't understand. When the TV channel shows supporters of AIADMK rushed to Apollo, it doesn't mean everyone. We are praying to God ourselves. We are not creating chaos. People like you write and speak these words and create them. I am on my way back home. I don't see any problems.

I don't understand why you post in this thread and say it doesn't refer Jaya.

santosh said:

It depends on the person.. It is Jayalalitha now. Here people are attracted towards some leaders..

M.J.Sadiq said:
It depends on the person.. It is Jayalalitha now. Here people are attracted towards some leaders..
Yes bro. People admire some people for something theyve done or for some character. Many like her for her bold decisions.. Iron Lady...

santosh said:

I agree people in Tamilnadu have hero worshipping culture,too sentimental and even give their life (commit suicide) to their leaders.
The other people from Tamilnadu may have different opinion.After all it is their life,soul and all and it is up to them.
As long as they don't destroy others' shop,houses,property,life i am ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock