Discussion T20 World Cup 2020 to be rescheduled to 2022, IPL likely in Oct-Nov

MS1owqs.jpg

Why don't they spread out to more cities like Cuttack, Ranchi, Gauhati etc? It's T20 wc ffs! It Can be hosted in smaller cities also. Delhi is never the best suitable stadium for any match. Still it is always getting one match! While small cities never get any. I haven't seen one hosted in my city since WI series.😭Not fair!

Why don't they spread out to more cities like Cuttack, Ranchi, Gauhati etc? It's T20 wc ffs! It Can be hosted in smaller cities also. Delhi is never the best suitable stadium for any match. Still it is always getting one match! While small cities never get any. I haven't seen one hosted in my city since WI series.😭Not fair!
I wasn't expecting Delhi to be in the list bro it's a terrible stadium probably the worse of our country.... Now as it's decided to hold matches at that terrible stadium so let's hope India Vs Pak at kotla or dharamshala🤞

Last edited:
Heavily polluted cities doesn't deserve to host any matches as it's hazard for both spectators and atheletes.

Heavily polluted cities doesn't deserve to host any matches as it's hazard for both spectators and atheletes.
Specially in Oct-November when WC is supposed to happen. Probably they are trying to showcase the pollution happen in Delhi. Didn't learn anything from that Bangladesh match happened last time. How players were vomiting and falling sick because of pollution! Why not give other cities a chance? Cities like Mumbai, BLR, Kolkata, Chennai, Delhi have t20 match more than 10 times a year. Having 2-4 less won't have much impact.

It would have been good to have matches in big stadiums like Nagpur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Pune, etc. or lesser played places like Guwahati, Kochi

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock