Discussion T20 World Cup 2020 to be rescheduled to 2022, IPL likely in Oct-Nov

No sporting event with large crew like IPL and World Cup is possible in 2020. It's not easy to quarantine, test and discipline crew of almost 700-800 people. Small tours are only possible.
I didn't understand you think IPL will held this year or not ??

IPL will definitely happen this year, with the amount of Money at Stake.... My understanding is will happen in 3-5 Venues only, and in the window from sep- Oct 40 days with many double headers....

There is no possibility of events like IPL with so large crew and players.
Don't take the power hand of BCCI so lightly they will do anything for money they will do entire IPL in Eden garden for the sake of money

Don't take the power hand of BCCI so lightly they will do anything for money they will do entire IPL in Eden garden for the sake of money
Yes and one player or staff violating social distancing norms will destroy whole of cricket. When players gets sick or even die.

ipl looking for October window and cricket Australia annouce ind vs australia t20i series in October :lol: :lol: thats not all they also optimistic about t20 world cup go ahead as per plan below is screen shoot 👇👇

Australia cricket board starts presure game before annoument of t20i world cup postponement

8P0H2Is.png

What I read on various media is

1. Cricket Australia not ready to organise T20 WC as their Govt is not ready to welcome foreign player and not has facility to keep everyone 14day Quarantine .

2. In that case ICC wants to postpone 2020 t20 wc to 2021. But in 2021 there is already scheduled T20 wc which going to organise in India
In that case 2021 T20 wc will be postponed to 2022 to India. But India don't want to organise t20 wc in 2022 as 50 over world cup in 2023 is going to organise in India
So india don't want to organise 4 major tournament (ipl 2022, t20wc 2022, ipl2023, 50ovr wc2023) in 1.5 years

3. ICC want to shift wc from India if Indian Govt don't give relaxation in Taxes

4. Cricket Aus is also denying to organise t20 wc but want India australia test series as the Bilateral series will give them huge monitory benefit over the t20 wC

5. ECB and RSA board also ready for IPL in oct season as this will bring money to their player.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock