Suggestion for Ceiling Fan

Yeah I actually saw this and as far i know BLDC motor does have an advantage over normal fan. But i was unsure how it actaully works or whether everyone nowadays opt for this.

Yeah I actually saw this and as far i know BLDC motor does have an advantage over normal fan. But i was unsure how it actaully works or whether everyone nowadays opt for this.
This is actually very nice, But too costly in most cases. The price may not justify the use cases sometimes

Actually room size is area of 10'x13'? 130 square feet
so crompton would be the best right. Because i heard its the No.1 company now in India for Fans
Again I would suggest you first decide the size of the fan then go for brand. Some people took fan with big blades which led to the less air flow.
Because fan blade took air from surrounding and throw it sideways. If we don't give enough space surrounding the blade it will not give proper air.
Also please tell do you have any laminate or column or beam near the fan junction?

thank you for the options... Orient - being a very old company- off late comin with quality products and giving tough competition to Crompton and others in market :)

Again I would suggest you first decide the size of the fan then go for brand. Some people took fan with big blades which led to the less air flow.
Because fan blade took air from surrounding and throw it sideways. If we don't give enough space surrounding the blade it will not give proper air.
Also please tell do you have any laminate or column or beam near the fan junction?
this is how it looks like...not sure what you call this type
AWOiEim.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock