Suggest Suitable Internet Connection

Bapun Raz said:
I can say confidently, this one works with Windows 10 and fully compatible. Drivers for windows 10 also available on iball website. Plug n play device.

iBall Baton 300M Wireless-N Mini USB Adapter iB-WUA300NM
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00T9HUUOQ/

fbb08542e7c699310549324302a46c0a.png

It Has Negative Reviews Too [emoji53]

I am using it without any issues. Tomorrow i can share ss of it if you want. Its really good bro.

Check if those reviews are from verified purchasers!

Bapun Raz said:
I am using it without any issues. Tomorrow i can share ss of it if you want. Its really good bro.

Check if those reviews are from verified purchasers!

I'm Not Doubting You
It Might Be Good If You're Saying But
I Didn't Know You're Using This
My Comment Was Purely Based On The Reviews Just To Be On The Safe Side And Moreover I Haven't Used It [emoji23]

Check here bro: 300M Wireless-N Mini USB Adapter | iBall

There website also listed the windows 10 drivers for download. If it doesn't come loaded, you can download and manually install. It works flawlessly.

1.png

Here is an SS of my same device:

20170315_144032.jpg

Thank you bro. But sadly after all your efforts & help I can't change my existing BSNL broadband. I forgot to take approval from my home cum finance minister.[SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT]

Pranab said:
Thank you bro. But sadly after all your efforts & help I can't change my existing BSNL broadband. I forgot to take approval from my home cum finance minister.[SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND COLD SWEAT]
no problem bro you , me & many bros gained lot info from here .. That's lot to ours :):tup ..

Finally I got rid of my BSNL Broadband.
Also got JioFi 2 few days back.
Now I need a wifi USB adapter.
So Bapun bro, should I go with iball as suggested by you?
Few days back I tried Tenda (don't know the specifications) from my friend but it's not detected in my Windows 10. It's working fine (Plug n play) with my friend's Windows 7. Any thought on this?

Pranab said:
Finally I got rid of my BSNL Broadband.
Also got JioFi 2 few days back.
Now I need a wifi USB adapter.
So Bapun bro, should I go with iball as suggested by you?
Few days back I tried Tenda (don't know the specifications) from my friend but it's not detected in my Windows 10. It's working fine (Plug n play) with my friend's Windows 7. Any thought on this?

Tenda is also good...Plug the device (tenda) and update windows 10...this will download and install the necessary driver or install the software from cd which you've got with tenda
check this TP-Link TL-WN725N 150Mbps Wireless N Nano USB Adapter (Black) - Buy TP-Link TL-WN725N 150Mbps Wireless N Nano USB Adapter (Black) Online at Low Pri...

Take hath way which offers 1000gb with 150 Mbps speed @ pricing of 999+ taxes...

dinee said:
Take hath way which offers 1000gb with 150 Mbps speed @ pricing of 999+ taxes...

He lives in Jharkhand and I don't think hathway provide there service at his location

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock