Seeking Help Suggest natural ways to fall asleep

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 1,514
I am also having sleep issues, in my case it's difficult to fall asleep it takes an hour to get sleep and somehow getting woke up around 3-4am automatically and it's difficult to get back to sleep. And it's difficult to wake up next day for work because of this. Hope this thread helps me also.

Guys thanks for the tips. I found this 2 days back that this was related to COVID. Ever since I got the vaccine. I not only get sleepy. I am getting extra sleep. I sometime do stay up until 4 am chatting with friends. But I get proper sleep. I can fall asleep within minutes. I am nowadays even taking naps at morning. Post vaccination I also got healthier. I am no longer tired at all. I have high energy. Last couple of months were just horrible.

Try sleeping at the right time bro coz then it would be good for us in the long run if we sleep on time and get up on time.

eating healthy and exercising are also part of staying healthy and fit

Guys thanks for the tips. I found this 2 days back that this was related to COVID. Ever since I got the vaccine. I not only get sleepy. I am getting extra sleep. I sometime do stay up until 4 am chatting with friends. But I get proper sleep. I can fall asleep within minutes. I am nowadays even taking naps at morning. Post vaccination I also got healthier. I am no longer tired at all. I have high energy. Last couple of months were just horrible.
That's great.

This is not just my personal problem. Insomnia has become a country wide problem.
Source

I think it's not just smartphone addiction. It's related to depression. I slept for like 2-3 hours last night. Guess why? Depression. Yesterday, was the day I experimented by skipping medication. I think more people needs to come out and get diagnosed.

This is not just my personal problem. Insomnia has become a country wide problem.
Source

I think it's not just smartphone addiction. It's related to depression. I slept for like 2-3 hours last night. Guess why? Depression. Yesterday, was the day I experimented by skipping medication. I think more people needs to come out and get diagnosed.
I am sleeping 7-8 hours but not at the right time. Its from 2AM - 9/10 AM almost daily even on weekdays

Since last 1 month, i am sleeping nearly 8 hour everyday. 10:30 to 6:30. Before that i used to have light sleeps. Like i will wake up before 6 even after going to sleep at 11. Then i starting waking up early, go to walk 🤩 and now i go to bed at right time. Around 10-10:15. Change your habit and everything will be probably okay. Screen time doesn't really affect sleep. It's the intensity. Like scrolling through Twitter alone won't affect sleep even if you do it just before sleep. But if you engage your mind seriously, then it will affect. Like fighting with someone and getting stressed and all. Best wishes. Sleep good, sleep well. 🙏 @iDJ

Source

Take care have a good sleep if not right time atleast try to increase the hrs of sleep 😒

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock