suggest me best antivirus for my laptop which is affected by .herad virus

I suggest you to forget about recovering the files. I don't think it will be a cakewalk. Read this to remove the ransom ware: How to remove HERAD ransomware (Virus Removal Guide)

Once the ransom ware is removed, install a fresh copy of Windows 7 or 10. If you install win10, windows defender should be more than enough to protect your computer. For win7, if you want free go for Kaspersky Free and for paid go for Kaspersky or Quick Heal.

Don't rely on free antivirus given by laptop company or Microsoft company. It's give Primary alert to you when any virus detected.whenever you buy a laptop,the IT guys always suggest you to buy a internet security software or an antivirus to safe your Data while using internet.I am using Windows 7 and I didn't get attack by any ransomware till now.
Windows 7, that's why. You won't need one in Windows 10

All the virus Creator use latest Windows version so that they can send it easily to all version. It's your wish to safe your Data before any virus attack your Data via any means.

All the virus Creator use latest Windows version so that they can send it easily to all version. It's your wish to safe your Data before any virus attack your Data via any means.
These are common misconceptions. If you are that confident, please show a PoC of such a virus which can be "easily" propagated to Windows 10 systems.

Unless you are having enterprise data which needs utmost protection, Windows defender on Windows 10 will do your job

Hi friends

I having laptop with windows 7 os. yesterday my laptop is affected by .herad virus. after it affect my system i unable to open any of my files ,like audio files, video files, documents etc. all files are showing only vlc media player icon. if i try to open excel file by using open with command it not showing excel program there. all files got damaged. .herad is applied in all of my files. for example if my is PDF format then showing (file name.pdf.herad) . in this case i done format my system ( only c drive where os is installed). after install the fresh os also the files extension is .herad file. so again i formatted the remaining drives where all my files are available.
unexpectedly connected my external hard disk also, so external hard disk is also got damaged. there is some important files in my external hard disk.
so Kindly give me the solution to recover the affected files.
Try 360 ransomeware tool....it could help

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock