suggest me best antivirus for my laptop which is affected by .herad virus

vijaydileep

Reaction score
Hi friends

I having laptop with windows 7 os. yesterday my laptop is affected by .herad virus. after it affect my system i unable to open any of my files ,like audio files, video files, documents etc. all files are showing only vlc media player icon. if i try to open excel file by using open with command it not showing excel program there. all files got damaged. .herad is applied in all of my files. for example if my is PDF format then showing (file name.pdf.herad) . in this case i done format my system ( only c drive where os is installed). after install the fresh os also the files extension is .herad file. so again i formatted the remaining drives where all my files are available.
unexpectedly connected my external hard disk also, so external hard disk is also got damaged. there is some important files in my external hard disk.
so Kindly give me the solution to recover the affected files.

Upgrade to windows 10. Windows defender is more than enough
Best part is it doesn't slow down the PC either. It does a great job. When i purchased my new laptop it came pre loaded with Norton and it ran like a turtle. First thing i did was remove it and it improved the performance a lot. This guy is not going to solve his problem with any antivirus since it's a ransomware which requires lots of steps to be done to recover his original data if he doesn't want to pay. I did some research on this and he's in some deep Sh*t. He has to mess with registery keys as well and there's no guarantees it's going to work. I think it's game over. Can't imagine what he is going through right now 😣

You are attacked by Ransomware which have encrypted everything on your PC. No antivirus can help you now. My suggestion will be to wipe all your drives and try installing latest Windows 10 using USB or CD. You should Contact Microsoft, it's free of cost, they will tell you best options.

Last edited:
Don't rely on free antivirus given by laptop company or Microsoft company. It's give Primary alert to you when any virus detected.whenever you buy a laptop,the IT guys always suggest you to buy a internet security software or an antivirus to safe your Data while using internet.I am using Windows 7 and I didn't get attack by any ransomware till now.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock