Seeking Help Suggest me a TV

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 55
  • Views: Views 6,376
Yes but again worried about it's VA panel🧐
Get extended warranty bro. Nowadays everybody buys these new brands or generic TVs. If these had problem. How did their market share grow? This is why legacy brands have entered into budget segment. Earlier you won't get 24 inch TV under ₹20k. Now see they are offering 32 inch under ₹17k. Times have changed.

From my personal experience, if you want your TV to last just for 2 year, then go with realme and MI. Else go for non-chinese brands. I don`t know why this hesitation for Full HD that too on 32" TV? If you can see on showrooms, you will come to know that on 32", HD is more than enough and you can`t even tell the difference between HD and Full HD when viewed side by side. One more thing, due to constant app updates, after 1 year, you can`t install more than 4-5 apps due to miniscule storage and and viewing experience will also decrease due to less RAM.
One more thing, first check for realme service support in your area. Mark my words, you will need it after an year when horizontal lines will start appearing.
All the best.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock