Suggest me a streaming 4k device..

Mr.Bhat

Contributor
Reaction score
I already have FTS 4k ,MiBox 4k and Realme stick..Sadly wasted money by Buying Realme stick..
As I have FTS don't want another..Now looking for other devices..
My Budget is 4000/-can adjust bit..
How about Roku TV which is priced about 6ooo in Amazon?
Heard that Roku doesn't support indian apps..Don't know exactly..
Any other 4k streaming devices like TO Box 4 typed?
Please don't suggest devices more than 4k to 6k device's...
Thank in advance

Could u pls elaborate , Whats feature u are missing in your current devices and what feature u are looking for then it will be easy to suggest.
If u just wanted to try out other devices then why not FTS 4K Max?

Could u pls elaborate , Whats feature u are missing in your current devices and what feature u are looking for then it will be easy to suggest.
If u just wanted to try out other devices then why not FTS 4K Max?
Already wrote as no more FTS as already have 1..
BTW i am not missing any features in existing both devices..my both devices connected to main TV..i am watching in Mi Box 4 only..now wantinhg another device to another TV..
If i opt for Another FTS then i have to use prime account of my son that i don't want..also that crowded recomondation irritates me..i am happy to select app and select the content i want to watch...that's y desabled all recommendations in Mi Box ..

Wait till July..
Chromocast with google tv launching in india..
Smooth device..
I really don't like Google TV ui..Seen in Realme stick...There even play store is not available in app section...Either we have to search and scroll in system apps or use voice assistant which I use for play store search only...

@Mr.Bhat sir is a real enthusiast. He likes to try different tech products and OTT services. I also want to try new things but 💰❌😅.

You can try Roku. But it is almost double the price of USA. When did import duties become 100%? At that price you can get Roku Ultra in the US.

Anyways, you can also get it for cheaper if you select another seller.

EBuFNl0.jpg

@Mr.Bhat sir is a real enthusiast. He likes to try different tech products and OTT services. I also want to try new things but 💰❌😅.

You can try Roku. But it is almost double the price of USA. When did import duties become 100%? At that price you can get Roku Ultra in the US.

Anyways, you can also get it for cheaper if you select another seller.

EBuFNl0.jpg
Yes i have seen this..so mentioned in 1St post..
Is all indian apps working in Roku? That's the main part i want confirmations..

Is all indian apps working in Roku? That's the main part i want confirmations..
Did a quick search. You were right. It seems Roku uses its own App Store and most of the Indian apps are unavailable. Some people claim Hotstar is available. And some are saying Zee5 is available for Roku Ultra, but not on their other models. SonyLiv and Voot is also missing. You can sideload them, but it's not as simple as installing an apk.
So, yeah. Sadly, it seems Roku is not an option anymore.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock