Suggest me a Laptop @ Rs.15,000

aravindan

Reaction score
Friends..:)

Please Suggest me a laptop below Rs.15,000 with DVD drive.

Thanks in Advance...

:c :c

Well u could even try official refurbished laptops ( i5 or above also ) in Ebay within budget. ..

I got one & it's perfect for my use :k

Toshiba C850-E0011 is one of the best laptop around that price point but slightly high priced.
It features 15.6 inches display and is mechanized by Intel Celeron 1.90GHz dual-core processor with 320GB of hard disk drive onboard. It supports DDR3 Ram of 2GB which is further pretty good enough for any laptop usage on daily basis. It has also got DVD Super Multi drive to read and burn your DVD /CD discs. Other features include in-built speakers which delivers good quality enjoyable audio, HDMI port for HD video with USB 2.0 & 3.0 ports. It only weighs about 2.2 Kgs which might seem a little heavy but it is worth the price.
It has got price tag of 19,200 INR which is easily available on various online stores for about 16,500 INR.
If you cant do that try buying a laptop and buy an external DVD writer
Asus X200MA-KX424D is one of the best laptops to buy in India under Rs 15,000 price tag. It offers the best performance of the price range with its Intel 4th Gen Celeron N2930 processor (2.16 GHz up to 2.58 GHz) and 2GB of DDR3 RAM. It comes with an ample 500 GB hard disk which is actually the best you could find for this price. You can buy an external DVD drive.

Micromax launches Canvas Lapbook with Windows 10 for Rs. 13,999

Micromax has today launched the Canvas Lapbook on Snapdeal, marking its debut in the netbook category. The Windows 10 powered device is being targeted towards the youth in Tier II and Tier III markets. Priced at Rs. 13,999, the company is aiming to disrupt the laptop segment and hopes to achieve a 10 percent market share within the next 12-18 months.
Having previously launched the Canvas Laptab in May, Micromax has made its foray into the clamshell laptop category with the Canvas Lapbook. The device has a 11.6-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1366X768 pixels. It is powered by an Intel Atom Z3735F chipset with quad-core processor (up to 1.83GHz) and 2GB of DDR3 RAM. It comes with 32GB of eMMC flash memory, that is expandable up to 64GB via a microSD card slot. The netbook features WiFi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, two USB 2.0 ports, and an HDMI port as well. There is also a VGA resolution front camera. The 5000mAh battery can provide approximately 11 hours of backup.
Speaking on the launch, Micromax Chief Marketing Officer, Shubhajit Sen said, “With Canvas Lapbook, we have addressed a very important need of affordable computing, in line with the PM’s Digital India initiative, aiming to connect the next billion with our power packed device.” Micromax has partnered with Microsoft to provide genuine Windows 10 OS on the Canvas Lapbook. Sharlin Thayil, Group Director (OEM) of Microsoft India said, “Globally, over 110M devices are running on Windows 10 already. Having the opportunity to collaborate with ecosystem partners such as Micromax will help us further accelerate this momentum. We are excited about the launch of Canvas Lapbook & Canvas Laptab LT777 as together with Micromax it enables us to make newer technologies more accessible.”
Micromax has also announced the second generation of the Laptab. Dubbed the Canvas Laptab LT777, the device features an 11.6-inch touch display, multi-angle docking, 8-10 hours of battery backup, and will come pre-installed with Windows 10. It has been priced at Rs. 17,999 and will go on sale from October 13, exclusively on Amazon.
source: Micromax launches Canvas Lapbook with Windows 10 for Rs. 13,999 | Digit.in

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock