Seeking Help Suggest me a laptop for editing

Mr. Sourav

Reaction score
Hello friends, Suggest a best laptop for editing purpose as per your experience.

Specs:
  1. Best Processor ( Easily run editing software)
  2. Minimum RAM required (for medium editing)
  3. Graphics card at least 2GB
  4. Good battery life
  5. Under 25-30k
I don't need for any gaming purpose. Suggest me as per your best experience.

Can you elaborate - editing what? video/music/photos/documents?

I guess budget may be very low depending on usage - will you consider used (second hand) laptop?

Can you elaborate - editing what? video/music/photos/documents?

I guess budget may be very low depending on usage - will you consider used (second hand) laptop?
Can you tell me i3 processor & 4GB RAM is sufficient for medium level video editing ?

Can you tell me i3 processor & 4GB RAM is sufficient for medium level video editing ?

My apologies, I am not well versed in video editing - but please again, can you be more specific about "medium level" video editing? What resolution? 720p? 1080p? and what length of videos?

If you clarify these details then other experienced people can recommend specs because some level of video editing will either be very slowwww or sometimes not work at all with just 4 GB RAM.

And if you have longer duration videos then disk space may also be important.

My only recommendation is get the highest possible hardware configuration you can afford and also see if you are ready to buy second hand laptop so you can get higher spec for lesser cost within your budget.

Good luck!

You need to get at least 8GB RAM and Core i3 should work fine, however, go for i5 (8th Gen or later) or above processor.
For better editing, I think, you should try to get i7 or above processor and 16GB or more RAM.
4GB RAM is not enough and the performance will be slower while editing or rendering videos. If you plan to use Adobe software, 4GB RAM is just not enough.

You can get away with any modern GPU with 2GB or more VRAM, but make sure it supports H.265 hardware acceleration, if you want to work with HEVC codecs, otherwise it will use CPU power for decoding or encoding videos.

Hello friends, Suggest a best laptop for editing purpose as per your experience.

Specs:
  1. Best Processor ( Easily run editing software)
  2. Minimum RAM required (for medium editing)
  3. Graphics card at least 2GB
  4. Good battery life
  5. Under 25-30k
I don't need for any gaming purpose. Suggest me as per your best experience.
As per your budget checkout asus vivobook with rayzan 5 processor nd 8 gb ram..you cant get that arround 30-31 k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock