Suggest me a Good Washing machine

shawl_who said:
Had a very bad experience with them in past. No service support and at last had to sell it at a very low cost.. no one able to repair too as parts were unavailable...

Bapun Raz said:
Had a very bad experience with them in past. No service support and at last had to sell it at a very low cost.. no one able to repair too as parts were unavailable...

hmm.... :s

Bapun Raz said:
agree with Bapun Bro. one of my close friend have same bad experience about this brand... :s

I had also made offline survey for washing machine to buy for me, 7 out of 10 referred IFB front load, fully automatic only...rest choice is yours!

Shawl bro, i had done research for washing machines for around 3-4 months and finally i purchased LG FH8B8NDL22 Front load washing machine in month of July. Though, i bought it for Rs.26,000/- but now it will cost you lesser, for around 24,000 or 24,500.
Now, why i choose this machine over many options available in market in front load:

1. Best Part is this machine consumes Max 1700 W, which is much lesser than other brands. All front loads consume minimum 2100 W of power. So, even while doing hot wash, it won't burn a hole in your pocket.

2. It is super-silent machine. As you can consult people who are using IFB will tell you actual story. You can wash clothes even in night. It won't disturb you at all.

3. Wash quality is at par with IFB. Both brands perform equally well.

4. Water consumption is very less than other brands.

5. After Sales services are superb at LG. You will get your machine installed with demo same day of the purchase, if you buy it from LG stores. And if you buy online, you will have to pay for the demo which is around Rs.500.

6. It's been two months since i am using it, and am very happy with my choice of purchase.

Here is the link for more details of the machine:

LG FH8B8NDL22 6 Motion DD Front Loading Washing Machine | LG India#

shawl_who said:
>> Suggest me a Good Washing machine <<

I wanna buy a new one, my old TVS machine is old, and making lots of noise.. :wall

Time to replace it :nj

So suggest a new one, preferable with some pros and cons....

budget is no constraint... :no, but below 25K shud be ideal, may be bw 15k-20k most viable.

Go for
1. IFB
2. Samsung
3. Whirlpool
4. LG (Dont go for it if you have fluctuation problems or near to transformer as its board gets damaged easily and costs around 4k - 5k)

>> Suggest me a Good Washing machine

What about this ?

cd263bca9741ab2fef243b44a71ed540.jpg

My choice is LG.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock