Suggest me a Good Washing machine

shawl_who

Reaction score
>> Suggest me a Good Washing machine <<

I wanna buy a new one, my old TVS machine is old, and making lots of noise.. :wall

Time to replace it :nj

So suggest a new one, preferable with some pros and cons....

budget is no constraint... :no, but below 25K shud be ideal, may be bw 15k-20k most viable.

IFB Senorita Aqua VX - 6.5. Awesome front load machine and with IFB products you can never go wrong. Have used it personally and its amazing.

tusharbakaya said:
IFB Senorita Aqua VX - 6.5. Awesome front load machine and with IFB products you can never go wrong. Have used it personally and its amazing.

cost ?
IFB, which brand is it, never heard of it. :shy

shawl_who said:
cost ?
IFB, which brand is it, never heard of it. :shy
[*]

Electrolux 6 kg Fully Automatic Front Load Washing Machine  (EF60ERWH)

best, my relative using it.

General
  • In the Box
    • User Manual, Inlet Pipe, Drain Pipe, 1 Washing Machine
  • Brand
    • Electrolux
  • Model Name
    • EF60ERWH
  • Type
    • Washing Machine
  • Function Type
    • Fully Automatic Front Load
  • Washing Capacity
    • 6 kg
  • Washing Method
    • Tumble Wash
  • Maximum Spin Speed
    • 800 rpm
  • In-built Heater
    • No
  • Shade
    • White
[*]
Installation & Demo
  • Installation & Demo
    • Standard installation and demo is provided free of cost. After delivery of your Washing Machine, you will receive a ticket number via message. Post that, you will receive a call from the authorized service engineer to schedule a mutually convenient time to provide demo and installation at your doorstep. The installation and demo is usually done within 3 Business Days of delivery of your Washing Machine. Kindly contact us on 1800 208 9898 for any further queries.
[*]
Warranty
  • Warranty Summary
    • 2 Years Comprehensive Warranty from Electrolux
  • Covered in Warranty
    • All Parts excluding Outer Cabinet and Plastic Parts from the Date of Purchase will be Covered under Warranty. This also covers all Manufacturing Defects.
  • Not Covered in Warranty
    • Parts: Outer Cabinet and Plastic Parts, Any Accessories External to the Product, The Product is not Used According to the Instructions Given in the Instructions Manual, Defects Caused by Improper Use as Determined by the Company Personnel, Modification or Alteration of Any Nature Made in the Electrical Circuitry / or Physical Construction of the Set, Site (Where the Premises is Kept) Conditions that do not Confirm to the Recommended Operating Conditions of the Machine, The Serial Number is Removed, Altered or Obliterated from the Machine, Defects Due to Cause Beyond Control Like Lightning, Abnormal Voltage, Acts of God or While in Transit to the Service Centers or Purchasers Residence
[*]
Wash Modes
  • Wash Program Types
    • - Quick Wash: 15 min
  • Fuzzy Logic
    • Yes
  • Quick Wash
    • Yes
[*]
Body Features
  • Other Body Features
    • NOSW Drum
[*]
Convenience Features
  • Digital Display
    • No
  • Memory Backup
    • Yes
  • Other Convenience Features
    • Variable Spin Speed: (400 / 600), Temperature Selection: Cold (40&deg; - 60&deg; - 90&deg;)
[*]
Power Features
  • Power Consumption
    • 2100 W
  • Power Requirement
    • 220 V, 50 Hz
[*]
Additional Features
  • Other Features
    • Anti-foam Sensor, Eco-friendly
[*]
Dimensions
  • Width
    • 59.5 cm
  • Height
    • 84.5 cm
  • Depth
    • 53 cm
  • Door Diameter
    • 30 cm
  • Door Opening
    • 180 degree
  • Weight
    • 54 kg

• Its very good price roughly 16000.

• I hope you like it.

Go for ifb I am using it since 2007 even I got my first ts connection free with 25k ifb machine :)

>> Suggest me a Good Washing machine

IFB or LG are good choices for washing machine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock