Seeking Help Suggest me a good tv

Johan Philip

Reaction score
Guys I am planning to buy a good tv Budget upto 50000. Which is better Sony or Samsung? I go to 2 shops One is said Samsung and other is Sony. Please help me

My model Sony Bravia W95D excellent video and Dolby audio with subwoofer price72000

Have a look at LG gives better picture than at least Samsung may be even Sony.Just visit a shop with all three brands and ask them to run some Studio performance same channel running in all three TVs and then decide.LG with IPS panel gives very good pictures

I would say go for Sony if you are brand conscious, want the best quality and budget is not a constraint.

But it would be good if you can consider VU or Micromax as these too offer good quality and price is almost half of Sony. I use both VU and Sony TV and would say VU offers more value for money we pay.

Also I would suggest you to buy Non smart TV and get Fire stick/chromescast instead of going for smart TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock