Seeking Help Suggest me a Bike.

It's Chain Spocket. You changed only after 25000 km it is not a complaint or problem. :eek:k: it is normal. After 20000 km running in most of the bikes some teeth of chain spocket will break because of continuous use & driving conditions. If you change it before 15000 km it is not good.

But I've a old Hero Honda Passion Plus Bike. In it I've to change Chain spocket around 80000km or Above run. My mechanic told me now a days chain spocket have to change after 25000 to 30000kms. That's y it was shocking to me. I don't like Hero brand because it is not as powerful as Hero Honda and Now as Honda. I've a Hero Honda Passion Plus build in year 1995. It was a great Bike and also powerful in comparison of New one.

But I've a old Hero Honda Passion Plus Bike. In it I've to change Chain spocket around 80000km or Above run. My mechanic told me now a days chain spocket have to change after 25000 to 30000kms. That's y it was shocking to me. I don't like Hero brand because it is not as powerful as Hero Honda and Now as Honda. I've a Hero Honda Passion Plus build in year 1995. It was a great Bike and also powerful in comparison of New one.

Yes, we'll not get the quality of old bikes in latest model bikes. Pure example is Royal Enfield Bullet. New bullets are not even the shadow of old bullet.

Never compare any TVS two wheelers with Honda, Hero companies.

why not compare hero , which product sucessfully product tell me, 100cc engine 4 side cooling other ????????????????? al eninge,?? rnd from honda
no use today tvs joint bmw,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock