Suggest a mobile phone with 6GB RAM

• Thread starter Thread starter Jagadeesh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 26
  • Views Views: Views 2,747
Dual rear camera? :huh :huh
What's the use? :-/ :-/ 
Can anyone please explain!

I have never seen output of dual cameras in any android phone yet by myself but on iPhone 7plus, its amazing. So bro, if you strictly want to go with dual rear camera phone, and if you are able to arrange the budget without selling your kidneys, then go for iPhone 7plus.

Bro..iphone 7s costly..any phones around 30k..i have sorted out huawei honor v9..have a good thought about huawei p10..but it ranges around 40-50k which is costly...any other phones..

Ritesh said:
I have never seen output of dual cameras in any android phone yet by myself but on iPhone 7s, its amazing. So bro, if you strictly want to go with dual rear camera phone, and if you are able to arrange the budget without selling your kidneys, then go for iPhone 7s.
iPhone 7 Plus you mean?

If you are camera savvy then check lenovo phab 2 pro.. The world first Tango phone with AR. Second option is le max 2 with 6GB Ram.. Though it's not available in India.. You can get it from AliExpress for 20k

imurreflection said:
If you are camera savvy then check lenovo phab 2 pro.. The world first Tango phone with AR. Second option is le max 2 with 6GB Ram.. Though it's not available in India.. You can get it from AliExpress for 20k
Bro i ll check abt lenovo phab 2 pro..and i feel le pro 3 is good and better than the old le max 2.the le pro 3 currently ranks second after one plus 3t in all benchmarks and performances.but something is stoping me to go for it.

Back
Top Bottom