OTF Exclusive Subscription details of various Video Streaming Apps & Services

What is this weird logic of 199 monthly and 399 Annual in Discovery+
Monthly subscription rate is too costlier. The contents on the platform is few and limited to 3 genres(Kids, Info & Sports). Even Amazon prime video costs just 129/month. Anyway yearly pack is somewhat logical. I am hoping some expansion of the platform in future as Warner Media partnered them. So that took an yearly membership.

Monthly subscription rate is too costlier. The contents on the platform is few and limited to 3 genres(Kids, Info & Sports). Even Amazon prime video costs just 129/month. Anyway yearly pack is somewhat logical. I am hoping some expansion of the platform in future as Warner Media partnered them. So that took an yearly membership.
Don't compare pricing of any service with Amazon Prime. Amazon have other means to make money off it's Prime membership. Be it from payments and shopping. Other services have to make money from content itself. Meanwhile Discovery is not charging much when you are getting upto 4k streaming along with exclusive shows being dubbed in multiple Indian languages.

I am hoping some expansion of the platform in future as Warner Media partnered them. So that took an yearly membership.
My advice is, if you want the membership for just the discovery content then go ahead and take the subscription. Don't hope for anything from that proposed merger in the next year as the deal will have to go through every country's GOVT. Agencies. Its not that easy to go through without any problems in EU and USA

I think first post need update about Voot and Sony Liv

While you are at it, please update Sony Liv's logo as well. And different logos Disney+ Hotstar Premium and VIP would be great as well. 👍🏻

@mmadhankumar bro. Little bit of updation is required. Remove WWE Network section. Put it under Sony Liv. It cost ₹299 annually. Discovery Plus has hiked it's charges. It monthly cost ₹199 and annually cost ₹399.

More to add..
Sparkott,aha and I think some change in sunnxt plan prices..

all of these has been updated... if there's any service which needs to be updated/added please let me know...

all of these has been updated... if there's any service which needs to be updated/added please let me know...
Zee5 is available for 3 months at ₹299 with 2 screens and for 12 months at ₹499 with 3 screens. Rest of the plans are discontinued. Hotstar also has screen limits. VIP offers 1 screen and Premium offers 2 screens.

Edit: There is also a kids only OTT service called Voot Kids. I don't know the pricing about it. Maybe other users knows about this.

Last edited:
Zee5 is available for 3 months at ₹299 with 2 screens and for 12 months at ₹499 with 3 screens. Rest of the plans are discontinued.
My 499 plan still shows 5 screens...But for new buyers it shows 3 screens for same price..

W6vcjiG.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock