OTF Exclusive Subscription details of various Video Streaming Apps & Services

Those who want sony liv can do that subscribing to trial pack of Paytm first membership for 199. Trial pack is offering 12 month of Sony liv subscription. Normal Sony liv subscription cost 499.- As of 4/3/20

Those who want sony liv can do that subscribing to trial pack of Paytm first membership for 199. Trial pack is offering 12 month of Sony liv subscription. Normal Sony liv subscription cost 499.- As of 4/3/20
I got sony liv subscription for 12 months by booking a movie ticket on paytm.

Doesn't make sense. If you cancel your trial. Shouldn't your benefits be forfeited?

Pricing of Eros Now needs to update. Viu needs to remove.

Mate's - post 1 needs to be updated with pricing and addition of other OTT players.

I have subscribed Disney+ Hotstar VIP subscription by paying /recharging 222/for one of my jio number...It's for 1 year...Almost all Hindi Kannada movies r available...If anything I need premium then I can switch to Binge+Box...New subscription is for my 4K TV...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock