Breaking Stuart Broad Retires From Test Cricket

I thought you are a real sports lover but your this line proves you are still kid..Its oK, You may dislike him but for that reason?
My whole point of support AUS in ashes base is on that i just can't support england.
P.s now you can argue then why i support Liverpool ( being england football club i support as Liverpool not come to play against india nor east bengal)

Last edited:
My whole point of support AUS in ashes base is on that i just can't support england
How can you support england after Dada vs Greg Chappel fiasco ? After Jhon Bhuchanan vs Dada clash how could you Support Aus ? You forgot Monkeygate scam ? You forgot How Ponting picked a catch from field and Appealed for Put shamelessly? How did you forgot Obnoxious Weed comment by Haiden ? But still you support Aus just because Australia is world champion, Australia played well , Australia have passion but not only supporting a team or player that their ancestor ruled us 200 years back, is not Good. By that reason you should not support Australia too. Real sports lover should support sports only not any political agenda

A true legend of test cricket. Just two blots to his career. Six sixes. Again, not his fault. But he was at receiving end. And controversial 169 runs in test cricket. Rest he had great test career. I will even say, he has more impact than Anderson in their pair. Sean, swing, scrambled seam and what not. I don't think any other bowler from England will come closer. I hope he becomes bowling coach of New Zealand cricket team. We need Donald or Steyn(Morkel doing great job with Naseem Shah, Haris Rauf and Shahin Shah Afridi).
Agreed. He is much more skillful than anderson but they always hunted in pair and were one of the most destructive pair in cricket. It would be awesome to see him as a coach but he already has a career set at sky sports.

How can you support england after Dada vs Greg Chappel fiasco ? After Jhon Bhuchanan vs Dada clash how could you Support Aus ? You forgot Monkeygate scam ? You forgot How Ponting picked a catch from field and Appealed for Put shamelessly? How did you forgot Obnoxious Weed comment by Haiden ? But still you support Aus just because Australia is world champion, Australia played well , Australia have passion but not only supporting a team or player that their ancestor ruled us 200 years back, is not Good. By that reason you should not support Australia too. Real sports lover should support sports only not any political agenda
Yes but when india vs aus hapen.But it's funny you support country vs country conflict in the name of what done by a person also last india tour indian team claim some hotel fiasco but we not know the real truth.
For dada vs Buchanan case who knows srk was not the man started fire also in franchise league franchise tend to bend rule as per their favour
Warner vs srh management.

Yes aus crowd are never good with indian team the way they critize siraj not supportable /acceptable

But England always try to bend rule in their favourable ways.

my second fab Australia because the way they playing i like also for some personally favorite player factor is there like Maxwell and gilchrist.

For ganguly case Chappell villlan not whole Australia
Even late symonds got in his late career what he deserved from acb.

P.s so dada as per your logic our freedom fighters fight against British was a poitical agenda no wonder brtish ruled in india for so long ( i am brain washed by history book boy ) 😑😑

Last edited:
UhXLoGh.jpg

Now this is ver rare
Being hardcore rivals
Australia player's guard of honour to stuart broad an English player.

Stuart broad coming for last time in ground with his best mate jimmy Anderson
While stadium giving standing clap oponent australia players giving guard of honour

92NxVjS.jpg

boIcg2V.jpg
Z3B9rh1.jpg
NXAUsps.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock