Breaking Stuart Broad Retires From Test Cricket

Deep Mody

Contributor
Reaction score
1AGBrar.png
6qZj1uy.png

Last edited:
Waiting for Anderson broadcaster came out of syllabus.

This series should be null and void for bairstow unfair run out.

And again oval became retirement home ground

Last edited:
In home track bully condition
Also the nunber of test he played 600 wickets is less
Give his glorious stats outside england
I'm not here to debate with you about his career. This is his retirement post. Demeaning a player on his retirement doesn't make you look cool kid. Do even realise the level of fitness and dedication that is required for a fast bowler to play 167 tests?

I'm not here to debate with you about his career. This is his retirement post. Demeaning a player on his retirement doesn't make you look cool kid. Do even realise the level of fitness and dedication that is required for a fast bowler to play 167 tests?
I can't appreciate a country player which ruled on us
Hence no appreciation

He played one format so what to appreciate about his fitness let him play all formats plus ipl also england , australia play test most out of all format so naturally he play 167 tests also lack of swing Bowlers which failed to replace him no competition

Last edited:
What an incredible career. A modern day great.
A true legend of test cricket. Just two blots to his career. Six sixes. Again, not his fault. But he was at receiving end. And controversial 169 runs in test cricket. Rest he had great test career. I will even say, he has more impact than Anderson in their pair. Sean, swing, scrambled seam and what not. I don't think any other bowler from England will come closer. I hope he becomes bowling coach of New Zealand cricket team. We need Donald or Steyn(Morkel doing great job with Naseem Shah, Haris Rauf and Shahin Shah Afridi).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock