Breaking Star Sports acquires New Zealand Cricket rights till April 2020.

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 106
  • Views: Views 18,991
Every dishtv sd customer keep calm i tried several time before but nothing will happen there is only option to move to tata sky

Every dishtv sd customer keep calm i tried several time before but nothing will happen there is only option to move to tata sky

Its so frustrating to miss sports.I moved to Full on HD in Dishtv to not miss the sporting action on star sports select HD channels.Today I watched the china open badminton on star sports select 1 HD .Its looking bad as Dishtv is not adding any channels at present.

Its so frustrating to miss sports.I moved to Full on HD in Dishtv to not miss the sporting action on star sports select HD channels.Today I watched the china open badminton on star sports select 1 HD .Its looking bad as Dishtv is not adding any channels at present.
You can do that bro because you have hd box but i have to spend 799 rs extra to do that

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock