Star and DD will broadcast Ind vs Zim 2016 series

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Broadcasting TV Channels India vs Zimbabwe Series 2016 LIVE

Star Sports is official broadcasting TV channel of India along with Doordarshan (DD National TV). Both channels will provide live coverage of this series in India while live streaming can be watched on starsports.com. Star Sports also telecast the T20 and Asia T20 World CUPS 2016 live in India and many other Asian countries.

Super Sports will telecast live matches of this series in Zimbabwe and other African Countries. Ten Sports will broadcast live action in UAE and Pakistan while it is expected that PTV SPORTS might be telecast live coverage in Pakistan ,respective national channel in Sri Lanka ,at sky sports and now TV in England ,at
Nine TV and fox sports TV channel in Australia .

Star Sports (ASIA)
Fox Sports (AUSTRALIA)
SKY SPORTS (EUROPE)
PTV SPORTS (PAKISTAN)
TEN SPORTS (UAE & PAKISTAN)

Broadcasting TV Channels India vs Zimbabwe Series 2016 World Wide

Broadcasting TV Channels India vs Zimbabwe Series 2016 World Wide

Omg Star bought Zimbabwe cricket rights also....recently it had with Ten sports network...

Great news. Love Star Sports, hope they get the New Zealand rights too.

but some of you are saying that's ads have been started on ten channels regarding ind zim series , I am little bit puzzled now that's why I posted the link of website also, let's see.

I doesnt think that it will be broadcasted in star sports...but if it does it will definetely be awesome... :eek:hya :eek:hya

I don't think this news is true. Already ten is showing ads of cricket summer coming soon on ten sports network. And other thing from last week ten 3 is showing old highlights of only India vs Zimbabwe series

I did post what I saw in the website if you all think it's false then you can close the thread, you can check both the link it's not my mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock