Stand With Kerala during the 2018 Kerala Floods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great.....

Rs. 1207.52 Cr Donation received for Kerala Flood Relief....

Thanks all :hands:

6vklkQ2.jpg

s#x is banned because Christianity and Islam doesn't like it.
We are the same civilization which made Kamasutra.

India is sh#t in comparison to Israel, where people love their country. If people had a choice, I think no one would stay in this country.
We are secular, but still muslims have their stupid personal law.
Hindus are treated like sh#t and killed in kashmir, bengal and kerala.
Even God can't help this country.

s#x is banned because Christianity and Islam doesn't like it.
We are the same civilization which made Kamasutra.

Do you have any idea about the number of people got killed by RSS in Kerala? Especially in Kannur? So, Please Check your data before accusing religious venom.

Do you have any idea about the number of people got killed by RSS in Kerala? Especially in Kannur? So, Please Check your data before accusing religious venom.

Its RSS that also helped during the floods in Kerala, Did CPIM help ??? Did IUML help ??? After our Army it was RSS who was also helping with other NGOs.

Stop dragging in RSS, first learn about RSS, visit a Shakha and understand it.

Its RSS that also helped during the floods in Kerala, Did CPIM help ??? Did IUML help ??? After our Army it was RSS who was also helping with other NGOs.

Stop dragging in RSS, first learn about RSS, visit a Shakha and understand it.
It Was the People of Kerala Who Helped Flood Victims. Also, The Right Wing People Have Enough Money to invest on Shivaji's Statue and to Help Nepal, but not to help the Malayalees. Ever Wondewred, why BJP can't grab a seat in kerala?

It Was the People of Kerala Who Helped Flood Victims. Also, The Right Wing People Have Enough Money to invest on Shivaji's Statue and to Help Nepal, but not to help the Malayalees. Ever Wondewred, why BJP can't grab a seat in kerala?

Shivaji was our great king who did many great things for our land.

Ur Govt there shared fake news of UAE giving some 700cr just to show Modi Govt is not giving. We dont need to hear from some people what is the real story.

Before bringing RSS everywhere learn about the good things they do, and stop speaking like how the left is speaking

and BJP cant win coz the demography of that state is changing and i dont need to explain more.

Last edited:
Shivaji was our great king who did many great things for our land.

Ur Govt there shared fake news of UAE giving some 700cr just to show Modi Govt is not giving. We dont need to hear from some people what is the real story.

Before bringing RSS everywhere learn about the good things they do, and stop speaking like how the left is speaking

and BJP cant win coz the demography of that state is changing and i dont need to explain more.
We malayalis know what happened there exactly, rss people were trying to gain publicity by helping the flood victims by wearing their uniforms and all. If you seriously want to help someone do it for the people, don't do it for the sake of publicity. Also, I don't have any problem with your king Shivaji, but if the govt. Can spend that much amount on a statue why they couldn't help Kerala when we demand the proper aids? Also, the ration rice which was given by the ministry stated that, the state has to pay for it. So it was very clear that the discrimination by the BJP towards Southern state. While talking about the censorship, the BJP govt only want to spread their arshabharth sanskar by banning all the explicit content.

We malayalis know what happened there exactly, rss people were trying to gain publicity by helping the flood victims by wearing their uniforms and all. If you seriously want to help someone do it for the people, don't do it for the sake of publicity. Also, I don't have any problem with your king Shivaji, but if the govt. Can spend that much amount on a statue why they couldn't help Kerala when we demand the proper aids? Also, the ration rice which was given by the ministry stated that, the state has to pay for it. So it was very clear that the discrimination by the BJP towards Southern state. While talking about the censorship, the BJP govt only want to spread their arshabharth sanskar by banning all the explicit content.

What did congress do in last 70 years for ur state ???

And its not your king, its our king. And RSS workers will wear their shorts in which they can work better in floods, water. Do u expect them to wear pants or some jeans ???

All help was given to kerala, pls see how much of that money really went to peoples benefit.

RSS never wants publicity, if they want they could have posted on FB, twitter, or given news to channels to show their work

What did congress do in last 70 years for ur state ???

And its not your king, its our king. And RSS workers will wear their shorts in which they can work better in floods, water. Do u expect them to wear pants or some jeans ???

All help was given to kerala, pls see how much of that money really went to peoples benefit.

RSS never wants publicity, if they want they could have posted on FB, twitter, or given news to channels to show their work

Yeah. Of course, It will help RSS People, that's why the military and all other armed forces have shorts as their uniforms. Also, I'm from Kerala, I was there at the flood, helping the flood victims at the relief camp. I know how many RSS People were there. So, Stop giving these bullsh*t arguments.
I remember when the BPCL Offered help to the flood victims, the Kerala BJP posted the picture says its a BJP fund for the victims. We people are not so dumb.

Yeah. Of course, It will help RSS People, that's why the military and all other armed forces have shorts as their uniforms. Also, I'm from Kerala, I was there at the flood, helping the flood victims at the relief camp. I know how many RSS People were there. So, Stop giving these bullsh*t arguments.
I remember when the BPCL Offered help to the flood victims, the Kerala BJP posted the picture says its a BJP fund for the victims. We people are not so dumb.

But we now know who is dumb when some fell for the fake Rs700cr funds from UAE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock