Stand With Kerala during the 2018 Kerala Floods

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who are willing to donate kindly try to donate directly towards Chief Ministers Distress relief fund(details above). It will reduce abusing of money through arbitrators.CM also quoted the same. Thank you

For those who are willing to donate kindly try to donate directly towards Chief Ministers Distress relief fund(details above). It will reduce abusing of money through arbitrators.CM also quoted the same. Thank you

Right bro....don't use PayTM other gateways...only use through your bank login...

Right bro....don't use PayTM other gateways...only use through your bank login...
Yeah.But Paytm, Flipkart.. Its ok. I just meant spam sites, fake apps may try to loose our money and details in the name of flood relief.

Last edited:
Govt of India rejected the UAE help But why??
For loosing election or what??
If this govt does any kind of politics even with such a devastating stage of Kerala they have no right to stay in power.... Kerala has suffered the maximum if you think it in a perfect way..... I will also contribute.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock