Sri Lanka Tour Of Windies - 2021

Previously Ten Sports signed 8 years deal with WICB till 2020 including TV production rights. This FTP cycle from 2021-2023 production rights are with Whisper Inc. Sony showing no interest in renewing the broadcast rights. IPL media rights tender is expected to be out later part of this year for 2023-2028 season. Followed by ICC FTP media rights in the first half of next year. Finally Bcci tender for 2023-2028 season will be out by 2023 1st half. Sony has to get back atleast 1 or 2 of them, so they are playing waiting game. If they do get it, Star will again Secure ECB and Australia rights. It will be a cycle
ICC & BCCI not viewable in sony, reason is simple the way star manage pre-match, mid innings & post match shows it is like charm specially in Hindi Shows (Even TRP is also high compared to English world feed).
But In IPL scenario they should definitely go for it & Grab it but I don't think star will give you easily to give them opportunity.

M3vsWnQ.jpg

Very bad to cricket aus vs nzl 5t20 but no channel live wi vs sl full tour 3t20 3odi 2test but no live in Asia so bad?

ICC & BCCI not viewable in sony, reason is simple the way star manage pre-match, mid innings & post match shows it is like charm specially in Hindi Shows (Even TRP is also high compared to English world feed).
But In IPL scenario they should definitely go for it & Grab it but I don't think star will give you easily to give them opportunity.
According to me , English pre mid and post show way better on sony, Harsha bhogle takes in to diffrent level

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock