Sri Lanka Tour Of Windies - 2021

So no West Indies vs Sri Lanka on TV..
It's frustrating to see Indian broadcasters are not interested in WI cricket.... Can't expect anything from Sony and Star:(

So no West Indies vs Sri Lanka on TV..
It's frustrating to see Indian broadcasters are not interested in WI cricket.... Can't expect anything from Sony and Star:(
You Can see in ur mobile no need for any indian Broadcasters, Fancode is here no fear

WSzdqJU.png
iOXxldH.jpg

You Can see in ur mobile no need for any indian Broadcasters, Fancode is here no fear
I don't like to see any sport on Smartphone i prefer TV and Fancode doesn't even have an app for fire stick nor do they allow us to stream at 60 FPS .

No hope now from Indian broadcaster...
I can't understand what is the problem with sony, everything was fine with them for so many years now suddenly what happened...
no one knows....

Last edited:
No hope now from Indian broadcaster...
I can't understand what is the problem with sony, everything was fine with them for so many years now suddenly what happened...
no one knows....
According to me Sony thinks they have enough cricket content and they are saving the money for the 3 big Rights that will be up for grabs soon( IPL, ICC and BCCI) and Uefa champions League. This was a great opportunity for Eurosport or 1Sports but they are Dead even before starting ( shruru hone se phele hi khtm ho gye)

Previously Ten Sports signed 8 years deal with WICB till 2020 including TV production rights. This FTP cycle from 2021-2023 production rights are with Whisper Inc. Sony showing no interest in renewing the broadcast rights. IPL media rights tender is expected to be out later part of this year for 2023-2028 season. Followed by ICC FTP media rights in the first half of next year. Finally Bcci tender for 2023-2028 season will be out by 2023 1st half. Sony has to get back atleast 1 or 2 of them, so they are playing waiting game. If they do get it, Star will again Secure ECB and Australia rights. It will be a cycle

According to me Sony thinks they have enough cricket content and they are saving the money for the 3 big Rights that will be up for grabs soon( IPL, ICC and BCCI) and Uefa champions League. This was a great opportunity for Eurosport or 1Sports but they are Dead even before starting ( shruru hone se phele hi khtm ho gye)
Eurosport & 1Sports are in silent mode, even people doesn't know about them.

Along with ICC, IPL, BCCI, ECB, CA rights
Not to forget that PKL rights too will auctioned on 6th April along with that rights of upcoming FIFA world cup is also not sold yet
So mostly Sony and Star will first wait to acquire/renew these big rights

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock