Breaking Sreesanth moves to SC against life ban

CSK and RR were suspended because the oweners were involved in betting while sreesanth is a spot fixer

Now I know how politicians get elected even after involved in scams, people are even supporting such players

Both Azhar and Jadeja didn't play international match after being banned which was later overturned by Court.
Also sreesanth has already been in TV shows and Movies so he has already returned to 'mainstream'

He was far from crucial in WC11.
Against Bangladesh, he gave 53 runs in 5 overs.
Against Sri Lanka in final he gave 52 Runs in 8 overs
Wicketless in both the matches

True True True

Now I know how politicians get elected even after involved in scams, people are even supporting such players
Don't be biased, if you welcome Azhar, Jadeja or Amir (RR & CSK too) to cricketing world (playing/commenting/experts in news channel), then you should welcome this verdict too.
If you don't support this verdict, then you don't have any rights to support others.
Also there are authorities/decision makers/courts to decide penalties/ban over crime or fault. After the ban period, the 'Criminal' is 'Clean'.
Now would you say R Jadeja don't have any rights to play in future matches as he was handed over 1 Test match ban! Even he was banned for IPL 3 after found guilty for 'Trying to negotiate terms with another franchise'. Ravindra Jadeja out of IPL 2010
You need to clear your mind.

Where did i say i support Azhar, CSK or Aamir ?

Also how did Ravindra Jadeja come into the discussion ? Do you think Fixing and what Ravindra did is the same ? If yes then no point in having a discussion with you any further about this.

Your post is the classic example of 'grasping at straws'

If these are not meant 'Supports', then myself seriously need English lessons.

What support did you see in those posts ? I only told the reasons that led to their suspension, you yourself said Azhar and Jadeja are back where as i said they didn't play after the ban.
Ya, you need English lessons instead you are trying to correct other people's grammar :rofl

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice, but sorry to say, I don't take advice from hypocrites!

So I got a boat now, left with a straw only few minutes ago.

Arre Bhai those are just phrases/idioms
Why stretching the discussion ? By Tomorrow morning forget that we ever had a discussion. Good Night, Sleep tight.
Jai Jawan Jai Kisan :nj:v

Last edited:
इतना ज्यादा बेवकूफ तो नहीं हुं। कमसे कम इतना तो समझ में आता है।
At least can understand these idioms.
Good night to you too[emoji42][emoji42]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock