Breaking Sreesanth moves to SC against life ban

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
Update on 31/01/2018
Former Team India pacer S Sreesanth has moved the Supreme Court against the life ban imposed on him by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI).

Update on 17/10/2017 05:00 PM
BREAKING:
Life ban imposed by @BCCI to cricketer @sreesanth36 will continue.
#Kerala HC Divison Bench quashed Single Judge order set asiding the life ban.

Update on 07/08/2017
Kerala High Court on Monday lifts the life time ban on Indian Pacer S Sreesanth imposed by BCCI.
Source

Source

Sreesanth talking to media outside Kerala HC

Last edited:
It's Worst Decision Taken By The Kerala HC:angry:angry:angry:damn:damn:wall:wall:wall:sad:sad

he proved inoccent as far as i remember if proved fixer like aamir can play why not him

I
if rajasthan royals /chennai super kings can comeback then why sreesanth. And also he proved his innocence
100% agreed. Also if Azhar & A Jadeja can return to mainstream, why not Sreesanth.
Don't forget, he was one of the crucial members of the team winning WT20 '2007 & CWC'11.

I
if rajasthan royals /chennai super kings can comeback then why sreesanth. And also he proved his innocence
CSK and RR were suspended because the owners were involved in betting while sreesanth is a spot fixer

Now I know how politicians get elected even after involved in scams, people are even supporting such players

100% agreed. Also if Azhar & A Jadeja can return to mainstream, why not Sreesanth.
Don't forget, he was one of the crucial members of the team winning WT20 '2007 & CWC'11.

Both Azhar and Jadeja didn't play international match after being banned which was later overturned by Court.
Also sreesanth has already been in TV shows and Movies so he has already returned to 'mainstream'

He was far from crucial in WC11.
Against Bangladesh, he gave 53 runs in 5 overs.
Against Sri Lanka in final he gave 52 Runs in 8 overs
Wicketless in both the matches

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock