Spotify - News & Updates

My Spotify 2021 Wrapped up looks perfect 😎👍

yZZAvlN.png

Just out of curiosity. Did you hear clean for the first time in 2021 or is it just one of your favourite song?
One of my fav song. Actually I like most of Taylor Swift songs and I shuffle play her songs and sometime some songs on repeat.
It is not possible to show older Spotify Wrapped stats, but TS is my #1 artist since last 5 year.

Shemaroo inks exclusive partnership with Spotify for its Shrimad Bhagavad Gita podcast

Shemaroo Entertainment, a leading global content powerhouse, today, announced its partnership with Spotify, the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service for its Shrimad Bhagavad Gita Podcast. With this partnership, Shemaroo has bolstered its existing relationship with Spotify and opened newer avenues for itself.

Shemaroo’s Shrimad Bhagavad Gita Podcast consists of 18 episodes and 700 verses with a duration of 25 mins to 30 mins each episode with Sanskrit and Hindi narration

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock