Spotify - News & Updates

@Abhinav842 bro how to get this offer I checked in Spotify but normal premium plans only showing .. need to wait for update or what else

@Abhinav842 bro how to get this offer I checked in Spotify but normal premium plans only showing .. need to wait for update or what else
Can't check bro because I am not eligible as I had used Spotify premium earlier. If you are new user and haven't used trial or premium you should be able to activate it from that offer page. T&C says Visa Credit Card needed.
yJlbywN.jpg

T&C

Live lyrics rolling out to all the users including free users. Lyrics are provided by Musixmatch as part of an ongoing partnership with Spotify and the service claims that it has covered more than 8 million songs.

I already had it since last 6 months.

Spotify has removed the shuffle button as a default option from its app's album pages, forcing songs to be played in the order the artist intended, after Adele asked that the songs on her new album be played in the order she intended.

Spotify has launched a Netflix hub with soundtracks, playlists, podcasts and exclusive content related to programming on the streaming video service.

The hub is accessible to both free and premium Spotify subscribers in the U.S., Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland and India

The hub is seen as a joint promotional initiative and did not involve any money changing hands between the companies, which have collaborated in the past.

Source

The company has confirmed it’s currently testing a new feature in its app, Discover, which presents a vertical feed of music videos that users can scroll through and optionally like or skip. For those who have access to the feature, it appears as a fourth tab in the navigation bar at the bottom of the Spotify app, in between Home and Search.

Source

The company has confirmed it’s currently testing a new feature in its app, Discover, which presents a vertical feed of music videos that users can scroll through and optionally like or skip. For those who have access to the feature, it appears as a fourth tab in the navigation bar at the bottom of the Spotify app, in between Home and Search.

Source
Could be great to discover new music.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock