Sports Broadcasting and streaming rights in India

Anybody know if Sony has rights for Euro 2024 or only the qualifiers?
Technically, they have UEFA rights until 2023-24 season. Euros will fall under the same season. So, they should have them... But I'm not 100% sure if thats the case.

This is the Source
(Sony Sports Tweet during rebrand)
biQPeHp.jpg

Updated The first post with most of the recent changes. You can let me know if there any major events missing.

Sony and SLC official released media statement about SPN extends Sri lanka cricket Both Television and Streaming Rights from mid April 2023 to for the next four years until March 2027.

Updated The first post with most of the recent changes. You can let me know if there any major events missing.
Sony and SLC official released media statement about SPN extends Sri lanka cricket Both Television and Streaming Rights from mid April 2023 to for the next four years until March 2027.
But SL Women's Cricket and Lanka Premier league not part of this deal, similarly Hundred and Country championship too excluded from ECB media Rights.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock