Sports Broadcasting and streaming rights in India

Eurosport owns rights of New Japan Pro Wrestling and 1Sport owns rights of Ring of Honor.

Edit: Sony owns rights of Impact Wrestling and pay per views. Eurosport owns rights of Impact+ special pay per views.
@Saichaitanya4496 bro. Updation of these events is required on first post. Also Sony has rights of World Archery Championship.

@Saichaitanya4496 bro. Updation of these events is required on first post. Also Sony has rights of World Archery Championship.
Impact+ and then DSport's agreement ran out after 12 monthly specials (out of which 9 already had concluded) and I didn't find any supporting evidence that they have renewed those agreements.. However, will update those as you have requested..

Impact+ and then DSport's agreement ran out after 12 monthly specials (out of which 9 already had concluded) and I didn't find any supporting evidence that they have renewed those agreements.. However, will update those as you have requested..
Now way to know that. Airing of the pay per views are just random. They are never live. Sometime they are airing a new 2021 pay per view in the middle of the week. Than they go back to air random pay per views of 2019. So, it's hard to follow.

Kindly Update Sony section with UEFA Europa league and conference league and Prime Volleyball league (whenever that restart again).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock