Sports Broadcasting and streaming rights in India

Good to see BPL and their Team jersey, Ground have more sponsors like TVS, Killer, Kent Ro, Dafa news and some local brands.
Actually dafanews is of dafabet they cant put dafabet so they put dafanews

Similarly Kingfisher cant put beer so they used to sponsor Kingfisher packaged drinking water

Its all eyewash and how you see better would be if Government legalised and controlled betting rather than it being done without anyone control

I have no problem with Fantasy/Betting companies, Problem is they fixing matches from various partnership with league/franchise like bowlers batting order first, lot of people loosing money from these things.

Organisers should avoid betting companies sponsorship from Grounds and jerseys. else people slowly stop watching cricket.

Good to see BPL and their Team jersey, Ground have more sponsors like TVS, Killer, Kent Ro, Dafa news and some local brands.
What is Dafa News? 😏

Why discovery not streaming sports event in discovery plus like other ott platform
Only Eurosport hd available

I have no problem with Fantasy/Betting companies, Problem is they fixing matches from various partnership with league/franchise like bowlers batting order first, lot of people loosing money from these things.

Organisers should avoid betting companies sponsorship from Grounds and jerseys. else people slowly stop watching cricket.
Those use to happen long before fantasy apps. Anyhow I agree with you. This kind of service should be discontinued.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock