Sports Broadcasting and streaming rights in India

Eurosport no longer owns NJPW rights. And 1Sports doesn't have ROH rights. Original ROH shut down.

Impact Wrestling (Impact+) only rights. Along with Hindi original Pehlwani Patakha.

Meanwhile Sony owns the rights of 33rd National Games and Delhi Marathon. Eurosport has Frank Warren Boxing, World Surf League, ITTF, Hexagon MMA and Bennett's British Superbike. I think Melbourne Marathon were with Eurosport as well. Can't confirm. Cardiff Marathon and Estrella Damm Andalucia Masters rights are with 1Sport. DD Sports had broadcast rights of India Tour of West Indies. India Women Tour of Sri Lanka aired on 1Sports. And please consider renaming MMA section as Combat Sports. AIFF's friendly matches airs on Eurosport.

Last edited:
After airing Laver Cup on Sony, 1Sport stopped laver cup 2021 highlights. now 1sport left APL, BPL, I league highlights and Golf Rights only.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock