SPN banks on Global Football events for good business

It will be around 50 cr at best. Bundesliga rights for India is only 10 cr. There is a source for it. But i can't share it as that source is not allowed here. Euro with less matches and a slightly more fan following will be around that range. In India, Popular football events will go in the ranks of EPL, WC, ISL(Rank 1 on viewership numbers). Then only Euros.
Bundesliga rights for India is only 10 cr.
That was the price offered by Star Sports which Bundeliga refused.And anyway did you see how much Ad bundesliga had when it was telecasted on Star?Even the break between 2 halfs were filled with Bundesliga highlights,same goes for Serie A telecast.There is hardly any any AD in the break of Serie A matches.How much revenue do you think they will be generating?

But having said that these packages were part of an attempt by Sony group to establish itself against Star.Moreover,i feel that content on Sony sports is much better than star.The dumb retards at Star need to understand that not everyone is a fan of watching Cricket highlights over and over.They have 5 channels just for showing Cricket.No other broadcaster would be that retarded.They don't have enough content to run all these sports channels.

Bundesliga rights for India is only 10 cr.
That was the price offered by Star Sports which Bundeliga refused.And anyway did you see how much Ad bundesliga had when it was telecasted on Star?Even the break between 2 halfs were filled with Bundesliga highlights,same goes for Serie A telecast.There is hardly any any AD in the break of Serie A matches.How much revenue do you think they will be generating?
No. The deal was around 10 cr for last cycle. But this year they offered 4.5 cr or 600k usd. That deal did not materialized. Events like Bundesliga must be relying on subscriber revenue. Only PL and La Liga can fetch good ad revenue.

No. The deal was around 10 cr for last cycle. But this year they offered 4.5 cr or 600k usd. That deal did not materialized. Events like Bundesliga must be relying on subscriber revenue. Only PL and La Liga can fetch good ad revenue.
I wonder why Fancode didn't come up with a streaming app for Firestick.I do not prefer to watch on mobile or even Laptop/Desktop.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock