SPN announces multi-language feeds for UEFA EURO 2016

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,216

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Sony Pictures Networks India (SPN) has announces multi-language feeds for one of its biggest international football properties, UEFA EURO 2016.

Regional feeds for broadcasting sports properties was a pioneering initiative by SPN in India with the Bengali feed on Sony Aath for the 2014 FIFA World Cup. SPN has taken their innovative initiative to the next level for UEFA EURO 2016 and for the first time in India, there will be a six language feed in English, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu and Malayalam for an International football tournament.

The multiple language feeds will bring the tournament closer to the TV viewing audience by presenting the content in a localised format for viewers across markets India. The network recently launched its ‘Time to Switch’ campaign with a notion of viewers switching from other sports to football and the multi-language feeds will give viewers another reason to ‘switch’ to the tournament.

The UEFA EURO will commence on 10 June, 2016 until the finals that take place on 10 July, 2016. The tournament will be telecast live and exclusive on Sony Six and Sony ESPN channels at primetime slots of 6:30 pm, 9:30 pm and 12:30 am (IST). Sony Six will telecast the English language feed for the tournament while Sony ESPN will give viewers the option of Hindi, Bengali, Malayalam, Tamil or Telugu language feeds. On the digital front, Sony LIV will livestream all the matches

- See more at:
SPN announces multi-language feeds for UEFA EURO 2016

Now this is interesting,although this wasn't required but still nice experimentation :clap:clap:)

Sony To Offer six laguage feeds for UEFA Euro 2016

Mumbai - Sony Pictures Network (SPN ) India will have six laguages feeds for the upcoming UEFA Euro 2016
While Sony Six will are the English Feed , Sony ESPN will broadcast five regional feeds , Namely Hindi , Bengali, Tamil Telugu & Malayam . on the digital front, Sony liv will stream the Matches Live.
This the first time that there will be six laguages feeds for an international Football taurnament the strengthy to offer multiple regional feeds has been result of the success of the Bengali feed on Sony Aath for the 2014 FIFA World Cup
Sony believes that the multiple laguages feeds will bring the Tournament closer to fans by by presenting the content in a localised format for viewers across market India.

Read More - http://www.televisionpost.com/television/sony-to-offer-six-language-feeds-for-uefa-euro-2016/

RE: Sony To Offer six laguage feeds for UEFA Euro 2016

Sorry to say bro,you are late to post,already shared by Thakur bro in Morning :k

FWqesHj.jpg

kumarvishwas said:
Now this is interesting,although this wasn't required but still nice experimentation :clap:clap:)

why not required :huh ..

Sai Jai said:
why not required :huh ..
Because most of the people prefer to watch International football action in English,In India football is not a game like cricket which would gain high TRP's for the channel in rural areas by bringing feeds in hindi or regional languages,so according to me it wasn't required,but let's see what happens,maybe results are different from what I am saying :k:k
Experimentation is a good thing and happy that SPN is doing it ;)

kumarvishwas said:
Because most of the people prefer to watch International football action in English,In India football is not a game like cricket which would gain high TRP's for the channel in rural areas by bringing feeds in hindi or regional languages,so according to me it wasn't required,but let's see what happens,maybe results are different from what I am saying :k:k
Experimentation is a good thing and happy that SPN is doing it ;)
Bro agreed but as per my few bengali friends football is famous even in rural in east india and north east :shy

Rushil.D said:
Bro agreed but as per my few bengali friends football is famous even in rural in east india and north east :shy
That only Optimus bro can tell that whether people would be happy with the bengali feed for Euro Cup or would they still prefer English over it :hehe [emoji38]
But for Hindi feed SPN require a person like sidhu who is fully active for full 90 min and talks logically and not like Arun lal,Kapil Dev and all :D :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock