South Indian Natchathira Cricket schedule and discussion

sutharshan said:
we are collecting money from viewers in thaetre , than why need money, dont dishturb peoples, no need peoples money,i think this cricket matches unwanted,

-Actor .Ajith kumar

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Slapping statements from thala allways stand on true side .. I am very Proud to be an Thala fan hats off & salute :c:c:c:clap:hs:ohya:eek:hya:win:win:tup:tup:clap:clap:hs:luv:luv:) .. Thanks @sutharshan bro for share this news :clap:hs:tup:luv:) ..

Rahulan Raj said:
This is a joke by Vishal & co...

I hope this league get backfired & these actor learn a lesson :nj

yeah but our crazy people will surely buy a ticket cost arround 10K and go to ground shouting like id***s :angry ..

According to the latest update, Tamil superstar Thala Ajith and young star Simbu are not participating in this tournament. Both the actors were offered to captain two teams, which they politely refused with a logical reason. Reportedly, Ajith and Simbu actor are not in favor of seeking financial support from their fans and the public. According to them, the filmstars themselves should provide funds as a team rather than depend on contributions.

The actors have decided to skip the cricket matches but are ready to contribute money to construct the building in T Nagar, Chennai. In 2010, too, Ajith refused to attend the Singapore celebrity show citing the same reason. Later, the Veeram actor donated Rs 10 lakh to clear the debts of show organisers.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock