South Africa tour of India 2022 | News & Updates

dfDKfDV.png

Source

God knows why SA is playing full strength side against this Indian side. SA should have sent their T20s side to Australia for the world cup. Also I get it they need the points to qualify for Odi worldcup next year.
But if they fail in Australia to win the T20 world cup since they are the strongest top 3 teams along with host and England to win, they should blame BCCI to agree for this odi series at this time just before T20s.

God knows why SA is playing full strength side against this Indian side. SA should have sent their T20s side to Australia for the world cup. Also I get it they need the points to qualify for Odi worldcup next year.
But if they fail in Australia to win the T20 world cup since they are the strongest top 3 teams along with host and England to win, they should blame BCCI to agree for this odi series at this time just before T20s.
But if sa lost remaining 2 matches then decided to play ODI for wc qualify also backfires for South Africa 😅😅

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock