Sony PlayStation Plus subscription

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
Sony has rolled out the much awaited new PlayStation plus subscription plans in India that would give users the access to multiple games each month for free the catalogue including their biggest exclusive hit Spider Man : Miles Morales, NBA 2K22, Demon's Souls, Assassins Creed Valhalla and many more along with options for Cloud storage.

Total of three plans have been launched with below costs :
1. Essential(499/month or 2,999/year)
2. Extra(749/month or 4,999/year)
3. Deluxe(849/month or 5,749/year)

More Info : https://www.playstation.com/en-in/ps-plus/#subscriptions

Last edited:
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is far cheaper than this..
But Xbox sales are still lower worldwide, their game pass is a steal for the price, for me it was the dual sense controller that actually made the difference between both consoles as it feels more premium plus those effects.

But Xbox sales are still lower worldwide, their game pass is a steal for the price, for me it was the dual sense controller that actually made the difference between both consoles as it feels more premium plus those effects.
  1. Its catching up. Moreover in India, latest Xbox (mostly series S) is far outnumbered than PS5 due to Sony's bizarre strategy for the first year
  2. We are talking about the subscription here. Here also Game pass is far cheaper and has far more number of games than Play station service.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock