Discussion Sony LIV getting revamped with a brand new logo

The app experience is so bad. Can't even watch a show peacefully. It keeps on showing "Your subscription has expired" even though I already have a subscription.

SfwuUOc.jpg

Even if I somehow get it to play the episodes, the experience is horrible. The video is laggy as hell. Frequent frame drops. And the app suddenly crashes out of nowhere.

Tried everything. Even un-installing & Re-installing.

I thought Zee5 was the worst, but this changed my mind. Zee5 app is far better than this crap.

The app experience is so bad. Can't even watch a show peacefully. It keeps on showing "Your subscription has expired" even though I already have a subscription.

SfwuUOc.jpg

Even if I somehow get it to play the episodes, the experience is horrible. The video is laggy as hell. Frequent frame drops. And the app suddenly crashes out of nowhere.

I thought Zee5 was the worst, but this changed my mind. Zee5 app is far better than this crap.
I still retained the old version of the app for sports. Hoping, the new version crashes during live stream. 😉

SfwuUOc.jpg

Seriously can't believe "Sony" came up with this. Looks like they lost all their good developers to the competition!

Wow! Even though streaming, navigating experience is bad but they r giving all things for free (with ads). So many international films, tv serials all for free. Brilliant! Reminded me of initial Hotstar days :)

Thank god I had taken Sony LIV 12 months subscription two months ago at just 1 re..
Just 1. That sounds like a deal! The 499 was lookinh overpriced. Now they charge 999 which way too beyond imagination for such low standards.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock