Discussion Sony LIV getting revamped with a brand new logo

Sony LIV updated on Android TV to 6.3.6,believe me the quality is amazing, I played yesterday's Juventus match highlights and they are at par in quality with last Sony Liv app, even Your Honor is playing in extremely good quality from very first second.

Quality is still bad on Fire Stick app.

SAevAPn.jpg

Last edited:
Sony LIV updated on Android TV to 6.3.6,believe me the quality is amazing, I played yesterday's match highlight and they are at par in quality with last Sony Liv app, even Your Honor is playing in extremely good quality from very first second.

SAevAPn.jpg
Which android tv?

My sony android tv not updated yet.

MFhLT2y.jpg

Last edited:
Sony LIV updated on Android TV to 6.3.6,believe me the quality is amazing, I played yesterday's match highlight and they are at par in quality with last Sony Liv app, even Your Honor is playing in extremely good quality from very first second.

SAevAPn.jpg
Give some pic your honor series..

I played Your Honor and watched sony max hd and sony hd live channels for a while on fire tv stick app and the quality was just amazing. Similar to what the old app had. Will test some more stuff when I have time

Just go through the liv app only Hindi serials are worth that too free apart from that couldn't find much as it's now for live channels 999 is huge & waste as per my thought

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock