Discussion Sony LIV getting revamped with a brand new logo

Exactly, I hate same thing. For example I want to watch some news. Let's say Fox News. It consumes double the bandwidth on Hotstar with average PQ than on YouTube.
Hope sony fix (video quality problem) in new app update.

On Firetvstick, I have installed an IPTV app, whereby I did watch BT Sports in FHD.

The PQ is very high quality and not grainy at all. The Indian FHD sports channels look pale in comparison.

I think European content is 2160p/ 1080i and 60Hz whereas Indian Channels are 1080i and 50Hz.....

Sony liv new update in apple tv..
Some user said its buggy ...

tae0ZUZ.jpg

adQvlwF.jpg

The new Sony LIV experience will roll out to everyone by June 18... Sony LIV Premium price will also increase on that day...

Everyone who has a Sony LIV account with an Email ID will soon get an Email...

The new Sony LIV experience will roll out to everyone by June 18... Sony LIV Premium price will also increase on that day...

I got Sony Live free for one year from Flipcart coins and using it in Fire Stick. Shall I have to shed extra after revamp?

4k support available in sony liv?😂😂

Quite slow and scattered upgrade, but I think they won't be able to make a mark in OTT section in India, they don't have that much content to push audience, similarly like Voot Select, although they are putting new Indian originals but still people won't subscribe it until and unless there is daily flow of new content.

Btw bro ask from your Hotstar developer buddy, when is 4K UHD capabilities coming to Hotstar, they are testing it but dates are not known, can you get us dates😁😁

Btw here is the mail

hWxZSnf.jpg

Last edited:
Quite slow and scattered upgrade, but I think they won't be able to make a mark in OTT section in India, they don't have that much content to push audience, similarly like Voot Select, although they are putting new Indian originals but still people won't subscribe it until and unless there is daily flow of new content.

Btw bro ask from your Hotstar developer buddy, when is 4K UHD capabilities coming to Hotstar, they are testing it but dates are not known, can you get us dates😁😁

Btw here is the mail

hWxZSnf.jpg

hWxZSnf.jpg
Hope atleast provide full hd(1080p)
Bro wait few days...4k hdr coming in Disney+hotstar.

Last edited:
It's in their configuration files bro. The moment they change the configurations, you will all start to see it. The capabilities are already present in the current app, just not visible to anyone other than the developers of the feature..

And as far as 4K content is concerned, the selection is limited, fewer than what even Disney+ provides in other countries. 4K won't come to any old shows which is not on Disney+ in foreign.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock