Discussion Sony LIV getting revamped with a brand new logo

YV7eFpO.gif

Received sony liv apk for android tv but not working..

Last edited:
Update not available yet on Play Store for me. It is rolling out phase wise.

This is the current situation of Sony Liv on the app store. Let's see how well it does after the revamp.

AgvAuSM.jpg
No chance of improvement. Unless it offers buffer free streaming during a live sporting event. Most of the time stream is down as they can't handle traffic even during less watched events like Ashes.

Indian OTT apps should enable " 1080p,720p,480p,240p" selection and as such, even the highest setting in Sony Liv is very pathetic to watch in mobile.

One such app that allows selection of resolutions is Redbull TV and its PQ is of high quality.

Indian OTT apps should enable " 1080p,720p,480p,240p" selection and as such, even the highest setting in Sony Liv is very pathetic to watch in mobile.

One such app that allows selection of resolutions is Redbull TV and its PQ is of high quality.
Exactly, I hate same thing. For example I want to watch some news. Let's say Fox News. It consumes double the bandwidth on Hotstar with average PQ than on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock