Good News SONY Bravia XR X90J 75 INCH TV 2021 Google TV(Review)

Dr Saurabh

Reaction score
X90J 75 INCH | BRAVIA XR | Full Array LED | 4K Ultra HD | High Dynamic Range (HDR) | Smart TV (Google TV) 2021 Model

Purchased this TV in October 2021 writing this review after 3 months of use.
Price :- 3 Lakhs Rupees
Insurance :- 25 Thousand Rupees
Total Cost :- 3 Lakhs & 25 Thousands Rupees

2 years warranty from company + 3 Years extended insurance warranty = 5 Years warranty

In the box with the TV are; a setup guide, remote control, power lead, batteries, stand parts, wall mounting bolts and user manual. The remote is long and slim and has a textured rear surface which feels nice. The buttons are nicely laid out and it's easy to find the one you need in dim light. There are dedicated buttons for YouTube, Netflix, Prime Video and YouTube Music which is a great touch. There is also an in-built mic and a button to operate it for voice searching via the included Google TV feature. This gives you the option to voice search across multiple apps or services for programmes in one request, so not having to search each platform to find which service has a particular film for example, this is a very useful and convenient function.
Using this TV with Sony Home Theater System BDV-N9200W through HDMI ARC cable.
Google TV is a really nice interface and displays recommended content on the 'Home' screen if you sign in with your Google account. Pre-installed apps also incIude Sony's Brava Core where you can stream movies from Sony in high quality. Inputs include two HDMI 2.1 which are good for Gaming. Total 4 HDMI inputs including ARC.
First impressions of the picture quality are quite stunning! Images are sharp and vibrant with rich deep colours. Black levels are extremely good, no sign of the washed out greys here. The TV features Sony's new 'Cognitive Processer' which claims to understand how humans see and hear and provide an immersion experience. I have to say it definitely makes a difference and images do seem to have more depth, the picture is truly impressive. All the applications that I am using are running smoothly, especially Netflix!
The screen itself is surrounded by a very slim bezel, slightly thicker on the bottom edge but the appearance is very elegant and neat. I think this is a fantastic TV for the money.
So far I have not noticed any flaw in this TV.

I ❤️ SONY

StYoOlD.jpg

KdmJhMT.jpg

osssk6t.jpg

Congratulations.. BTW is that the only remote provided, its very bulky and not a standard for premium TV sets now a days. . Other than that I have no doubt it be on par with your expectations.

Are You Using Any DTH Or Cable Connection Along With ! How Was Picture Quality OF This 75 Inch Screen.

Congratulations.. BTW is that the only remote provided, its very bulky and not a standard for premium TV sets now a days. . Other than that I have no doubt it be on par with your expectations.
Yes, it's the only remote provided. Even for the OLED TV, this is the remote they provide. Sony's TV remotes are always like that. They never delivered slim TV remotes.

Every thing looks more expensive and costly. Only remote look like local remote. Even Airtel Xstreme Box remote looks superb compare to this one.

Only this type of remote is provided with all Sony TVs.

Are You Using Any DTH Or Cable Connection Along With ! How Was Picture Quality OF This 75 Inch Screen.
I am not using any DTH service with this TV and will not in future also. I have subscribed almost all the needy OTT platforms. For this I am using Airtel Xstream Fiber connection of 100 Mbps.

Every thing looks more expensive and costly. Only remote look like local remote. Even Airtel Xstreme Box remote looks superb compare to this one.
We cannot do anything for this. Whatever has to be done, Sony company will do it. Maybe they provide slim remote in future.

We cannot do anything for this. Whatever has to be done, Sony company will do it. Maybe they provide slim remote in future.
Anyways brief review and Congrats for New BRAVIA XR LED Dr Sahab...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock