Discussion Snapdeal News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 21
  • Views: Views 2,472
Snapdeal files for draft IPO paper with SEBI, plans to raise more than Rs 1,250 crore

Source
OMG i completely forgot this venture still available to buy something 🤣😝

Baby Reaction GIF

OMG i completely forgot this venture still available to buy something 🤣😝

Baby Reaction GIF
Don't underestimate this platform. It creating lot of buzz in rural areas and also some of the products from local manufacturers are cheaper on it.

Don't underestimate this platform. It creating lot of buzz in rural areas and also some of the products from local manufacturers are cheaper on it.
Yes Cheap fake product :rofl2: :rofl2:

Yes Cheap fake product :rofl2: :rofl2:

If you are on internet it's normal, even Flipkart delivered soap cake instead of iPhone. I'm talking about company not about how they work or working culture.

Just a curiosity why ur love always goes to cheating products & company ?? :rofl2::rofl2:
Don't know why you think it's love? See laughing at some company is easy but making it stand is harder. It's just like child to them they invest so much money and time in it.
If you are on internet it's normal, even Flipkart delivered soap cake instead of iPhone. I'm talking about company not about how they work or working culture.
Read again, every company is struggling with these things nowhere investment is gonna stop.

Don't know why you think it's love? See laughing at some company is easy but making it stand is harder. It's just like child to them they invest so much money and time in it.

Read again, every company is struggling with these things nowhere investment is gonna stop.
So you have love soft corner on all company fine then what about AVi having soft corner on them too or loot company ??

So you have love soft corner on all company fine then what about AVi having soft corner on them too or loot company ??
See each company work for profit and it's upon us for which we go for. AVi were already on this depth and they need to integrate with new technologies they have their own reasons to price their customers.

See each company work for profit and it's upon us for which we go for.
You made my point .. i have my own decision which I go for hada bitter experience with snapdeal with low quality products so i completely forgot them to buy anymore

You made my point .. i have my own decision which I go for hada bitter experience with snapdeal with low quality products so i completely forgot them to buy anymore
Last order with Snapdeal was SanDisk drive which didn't worked and when tried to register for warranty at SanDisk, they told it's not original and had to ask for refund from Snapdeal.

After that never tried to even open that site. It was use to be good but became dumping ground for fake items after boycott call due to Amir Khan fiasco.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock