Smriti Irani forces BBC India to apologise after it fails to acknowledge Sania's win

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 1,566
wewake said:
bro only she reported the mistake... she doesn't want to gain any publicity... It was not only Martin Hingis efforts for achieving that title... Sania was also part of that achievement...

assume you and your friend achieve something and your school/college principal praised only about your friend and not about you

and if some teacher/professor will come against this step and also favours you... will u
call him attention seeker??

bro I am not taking the side of BBC... ofcoarse they made a mistake.... but this news article makes it appear like smriti irani gets all the credit for BBC correcting their mistake... and snubs all the people who found out the mistake first

look at the headlines for example "smriti irani forces" ....

Shadow said:
bro I am not taking the side of BBC... ofcoarse they made a mistake.... but this news article makes it appear like smriti irani gets all the credit for BBC correcting their mistake... and snubs all the people who found out the mistake first

look at the headlines for example "smriti irani forces" ....

Smriti Irani was first to report this... if you want to check you can check... after correcting their tweet they mentioned Smriti Irani first and thn others... btw bro leave it :tup

wewake said:
Smriti Irani was first to report this... if you want to check you can check... after correcting their tweet they mentioned Smriti Irani first and thn others... btw bro leave it :tup

Just a Tweet ; forget it !
Hingis helped 2 Indians to win Grand slams !! :k:k
She is thoroughly a great professional to play finals back to back & give 100%

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Just a Tweet ; forget it !
Hingis helped 2 Indians to win Grand slams !! :k:k
She is thoroughly a great professional to play finals back to back & give 100%

leave it bro....!!! 2 Indian helped Hingis to win 2 Grand Slams

no more discussions...

I don't think BBC has done any mistake.Sania completely failed in singles and her best performance is 4th round whereas Hingis has won many singles title.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock